- Patrick Tuttofuoco Sundar and Athena, 2016
- Patrick Tuttofuoco Marissa and Augustus, 2016
- Patrick Tuttofuoco Sheryl and Augustus, 2016
- Patrick Tuttofuoco Evan and Athena, 2016
- Patrick Tuttofuoco A Better Place, 2016
- Patrick Tuttofuoco Adiabene (Blue), 2014
- Patrick Tuttofuoco Sarmata (Yellow), 2014
- Patrick Tuttofuoco Portrait Of An Artist As A Kid, 2013
- Patrick Tuttofuoco David Copperfield, 2011
- Patrick Tuttofuoco And Me, 2010
- Patrick Tuttofuoco David Bowie, 2010
- Patrick Tuttofuoco David Hasselhoff, 2010
- Patrick Tuttofuoco Green Exagon Head, 2010
- Patrick Tuttofuoco Three Wise Monkeys, 2010
- Patrick Tuttofuoco Ettore, 2009
- Patrick Tuttofuoco Jeremy, 2009
- Patrick Tuttofuoco Massimiliano (peacock), 2009
- Patrick Tuttofuoco Sebastian, 2009
- Patrick Tuttofuoco Senza Titolo, 2009
- Patrick Tuttofuoco | Pretty Good Privacy curated by Nicola Ricciardi @ Milano 23/11/2016 - 19/1/2017
Born in Milan, 1974. Lives and works in Berlin.
Patrick Tuttofuoco’s practice is conceived as a dialogue between individuals and their ability to transform the environment they inhabit, by exploring notions of community and social integration in order to combine immediate sensorial allure with the power to trigger profound theoretical responses. Tuttofuoco melds Modernism and Pop; he presses figuration into abstraction, using man as the paradigm of existence, as the matrix and measuring unit of reality. From this interpretative and cognitive process, infinite versions of man and the context of his existence are produced, from which shapes able to animate the sculptures are generated.
Patrick Tuttofuoco participated at the 50th Venice Biennale (2003), Manifesta 5 (2004), at the 6th Shanghai Biennale (2006) and at 10th Havana Biennal (2009). His works has been exhibited in several institutions such as Fondazione Sandretto Re Rebaudengo, Turin, Italy (2006) and the Künstlerhaus Bethanien, Berlin (2008).
Recent solo and group exhibitions: Federica Schiavo Gallery, Milan, Italy (2016); HangarBicocca, Milan, Italy (2015); dispari&dispari project, Reggio Emilia, Italy (2015); Piazzetta Brera, Milan, Italy (2015); Caserma Ettore De Sonnaz, Turin, Italy (2015); PAC, Milan, Italy (2015); Studio Guenzani Milan, Italy (2014); Museo Carlo Zauli, Faenza, Italy (2014); 2nd Xinjiang International Art Biennale, Xinjiang, China (2014); Antinori Familiae Museum, San Casciano, Firenze, Italy (2013); Italian Cultural Institute of Madrid, Madrid, Spain (2013); MAMbo, Galleria d’Arte Moderna di Bologna, Bologna, Italy (2013); Palazzo Borghese, Rome, Italy (2012); GAM Milan, Italy (2012); Marianne Boesky Gallery, New York, NY, USA (2012); Art Metropole,Toronto, Canada (2012); Kunstverein Arnsberg, Arnsberg, Germany (2012); Centre for Contemporary Art FUTURA, Prague, Czech Republic, (2012); Peres Project, Berlin, Germany (2011); Anti Galleria d’Arte Contemporanea, Mestre,Venezia, Italy (2011); MARTa, Herford, Germany (2011); Macro, Rome, Italy (2010); Dersa Comfort, Zurich, Switzerland (2010); Fondazione Pomodoro, Milan, Italy (2010); Le Magasin, Grenoble, France (2010); GAMeC, Bergamo, Italy (2010); MART, Rovereto, Italy (2010); Italian Embassy in Berlin, Berlin, Germany (2010); Triennale di Milano, Milano, Italy (2010); Fondazione Sandretto Re Rebaudengo,Turin, Italy (2010); Le Dictateur, Milan, Italy (2010); Gallery Pilar Corrias, London, UK (2009); Peep Hole, Milan, Italy (2009); Supportico Lopez, Berlin, Germany (2009); Art Gallery of Hamilton, Hamilton, USA (2009); 21st Century Museum of Contemporary Art, Kanzawa, Japan (2009)